How to enrol
Once you complete a tour at one of our child care and early education centres, our Family Support Team will contact you to start the enrolment process at your chosen centre. Your family will be asked to complete the enrolment form and submit this back to our Family Support Team.
There are a few items you will need to have on hand to help you fill out the enrolment form, including:
- Your child’s Customer Reference Number (CRN). If you do not have a CRN or are unsure where to find this, visit the Centrelink website here.
- Your child’s Medicare Number/Reference Number.
- Your child’s immunisation status record, which will need to be provided to the centre before commencement.
After you submit your enrolment form
Once you have completed and submitted the enrolment form to our Family Support Team, there are a few more steps to complete.
- If it is your first time in child care, you will need to apply for the Child Care Subsidy (CCS). Check out our process on how to apply for CCS here. If you need any help with this, our Family Support Team can assist.
- Our Family Support Team will also make you an Xplor Home account so that you can access our all in one family app.
- Confirm your Compliant Written Agreement (CWA) in Xplor. Once you are logged in, you will find your CWA under the CCS agreement tab. By signing this, you are confirming that your child will be attending our child care. If there are any errors, reach out to the Family Support Team.
- You will also need to approve your CWA through MyGov (this may take 24 hours from when you approve it through Xplor). This needs to be done for you to start receiving your CCS from your first day.
- Complete your Direct Debit arrangements through Xplor. You will find this on the 'Auto-debt' tab within Xplor.
Stay and Play
We offer Stay and Play sessions, where you and your child can come along for morning tea and a play. As part of these sessions and the enrolment process, we make every effort to get to know you and your child as much as possible and form that all-important bond. We’ll find out about your child’s likes, dislikes and routine so we can prepare for a smooth transition. To prepare an orientation, please contact your chosen child care and early education centre directly.
There are also a few things you can do at home to make the transition easier. Find out more about preparing for your child’s first day.
At World of Learning we want you to play an active part in your child’s early education and care experience. You are welcome to drop into your child care and early education centre anytime to see how your child has settled in and is enjoying their new learning environment.
We are proud of our reviews
"Great centre with great caring staff. My husband and I have been super happy having our son attend here. Would highly recommend."
Chelsea World of Learning 2
"My child has been attending Chelsea World of Learning since he was 6 months old and he is now 8. Staff are caring and friendly, and my son enjoys his time there at before and after school care."
Chelsea World of Learning 1
"A lovely caring and friendly centre. The staff all acknowledge my daughter by name and get her involved in activities she enjoys as soon as she arrives. I feel comfortable leaving my child in their care."
Geelong World of Learning
"Could not be happier with this center my daughter looks forward to going every week. She has learnt so much and all their facilities are amazing. We drive 15 mins out of our way just to go to this center."
Golden Grove World of Learning
"My two daughters absolutely adore going to day care at Holland Park West WOL. The staff are excellent, and the girls have a great variety of activities that enable the girls to learn, develop social skills and have fun. I would highly recommend this day care."
Holland Park West World of Learning
"I've always found the staff to be friendly, helpful and accommodating to my children's individual learning and behavioural needs. Always an engaging environment for the children to be involved in."
Lilliput World of Learning