Our family app - Xplor Home
Xplor Home is the best and easiest way to keep track of your child’s day. From the moment you complete your enrolment form, you can utilise Xplor Home to book child care days, manage your account, receive the very first photographs that capture your child’s learning and so much more.
Features of our all in one family appThe Xplor Home app is used by more than 37,000 families who attend our centres to keep track of their child’s learning, monitor their child’s health, access their child care finances and so much more. You can invite Hub Guests to sign your child in and/or out on the Xplor Hub tablet and also use touchless sign in and out of your centre with QR codes.
Here are more of the features you can access on the app:
- View your child’s learning, featuring all photos and videos captured throughout the day.
- Learn about your child’s progress, their passions, and discover more about upcoming centre events or information.
- Family time and milestones can also be shared with your child’s educator with a click of a button.
- Simplify your child care financials so they are easy to manage.
- View your Child Care Subsidy and be aware of when payments are due.
- Approve your government Complying Written Agreement (CWA) with the app.
- Monitor your child’s health at a glance with analytics covering sleep, nutrition, toileting, sun protection, medication and incident reports.
- Keep a record of your child’s health routines ensuring continuity at child care and home.
- Book additional days quickly and conveniently.
- Notify your centre if your child will be late or absent, or if you have an upcoming holiday.
Download the Xplor Home app
We are proud of our reviews
"Great centre with great caring staff. My husband and I have been super happy having our son attend here. Would highly recommend."
Chelsea World of Learning 2
"My child has been attending Chelsea World of Learning since he was 6 months old and he is now 8. Staff are caring and friendly, and my son enjoys his time there at before and after school care."
Chelsea World of Learning 1
"A lovely caring and friendly centre. The staff all acknowledge my daughter by name and get her involved in activities she enjoys as soon as she arrives. I feel comfortable leaving my child in their care."
Geelong World of Learning
"Could not be happier with this center my daughter looks forward to going every week. She has learnt so much and all their facilities are amazing. We drive 15 mins out of our way just to go to this center."
Golden Grove World of Learning
"My two daughters absolutely adore going to day care at Holland Park West WOL. The staff are excellent, and the girls have a great variety of activities that enable the girls to learn, develop social skills and have fun. I would highly recommend this day care."
Holland Park West World of Learning
"I've always found the staff to be friendly, helpful and accommodating to my children's individual learning and behavioural needs. Always an engaging environment for the children to be involved in."
Lilliput World of Learning