Welcome to Mooringe World of Learning
Our long day care and early learning centre in Plympton is a home away from home and conveniently located for families in Glandore, Kurralta Park, North Plympton and Camden Park.
We provide early education spaces for our children in Babies, Toddlers and Kindy and each of these spaces have large indoor and outdoor environments for the children to explore. Where possible we use natural materials and provide a warm homely environment. The spaces are set-up to provide choice and give children lots of opportunities to explore their environments.
Our service has created a “Harmony Garden” that is filled with assorted vegetables that the children have planted. This gives the children a deeper knowledge and understanding of the process and where food comes from. The food from our garden is presented in our community market or used in our kitchen; this gives the children in the service opportunities to be a part of our cooking process.
Our curriculum is based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and we also offer a school readiness program that is taught by our qualified teacher. All our educators are qualified and we pride ourselves on providing your child with the best possible education and care.
We understand how busy life can be for our families, so we offer a stress-free all-inclusive early education experience to make your life easier. Nutritious meals including breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea prepared by our centre cook, as well as nappies, wipes and extra-curricular programs.
For your convenience we have on-site parking and extended hours open weekdays from 6:30am to 6:30pm. We thrive on building strong partnership with families and the local community our doors are always open as we encourage our community to engage and be an active part or our service. Our doors are always open to families and our extended community to come visit and see our curriculum in practice.
See how we educate future generations and prepare them for school and beyond at Mooringe World of Learning. Book a tour today to see everything our childcare centre has to offer.
Why you’ll love Mooringe World of Learning
|Preschool program||Nappies & bedding|
|Meals||Daily updates to your phone|
|Harmony Garden||Close to public transport|
- We offer comprehensive learning experiences based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a preschool program taught by two qualified early childhood teachers to prepare your child socially and academically for school.
- Our service has created a “Harmony Garden” that is filled with assorted vegetables that the children have planted. This gives the children a deeper knowledge and understanding of the process and where food comes from.
- Healthy and delicious meals and snacks are created daily by our centre cook.
- Nappies and wipes are included for your convenience.
- We regularly present educational children’s shows and welcome special guests to the centre to extend on the children’s learning.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our app that will allow you to keep track of your child’s learning and extend it at home.
- We offer extended hours from 6:30am to 6:30pm.
Give us a call or drop into our centre at your convenience to meet our team and find out more about our programs.
Meet the Centre Manager – Sue Francis
I have been working in child care for 30 years and have been working at our beautiful centre since 1998, starting out as an Assistant and working my way up to Centre Manager in 2011. I hold a Diploma in Children’s Services.
I always wanted to be an educator and help children learn and grow in a safe and secure environment. I enjoy the relationships with children and families and also working with dedicated staff.
We provide high quality education and care and have great satisfaction watching our children evolve as they learn grow through play and socialise with others. We pride ourselves on our relationships with the children and their families and community. Our centre has a large veggie garden that we grow veggies, herbs, fruit in and then cook or put in our community market table in our foyer for parents to use. I look forward to meeting your family and being part of their learning journey.
Book a tour today to experience the World of Learning difference. We can’t wait to meet you and share this exciting journey with your family.
Rooms and Facilities
Mooringe World of Learning provides early education and child care for children from nursery age through to kindergarten. Each room has been set up to deliver the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Babies room provide:
- A homely, safe and secure environment for children.
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who truly care about children’s wellbeing and growth.
- Activities designed to grow physical and cognitive development, including tummy time sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading.
Our Toddlers room offers:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are deigned to support sensory-motor and cognitive development.
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play.
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions.
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to engage in basic literacy and numeracy concepts.
Our Kindy room provides:
- A Kindergarten program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on further developing literacy, numeracy and social skills.
- Interest-based learning placing children at the helm of their early education experience.
- Play-based opportunities to further develop social skills and emotional development.
- A transition-to-school program.
See how we educate future generations and prepare them for school and beyond at Mooringe World of Learning. Book a tour today to see everything our centre has to offer.