This great mess free activity will have your kids creating wonderful pieces of art in an entirely new and fun way and is perfect for younger aged children!
- Box (small to medium sized)
- Paper plates
- Sticky tape
- Firstly start by cutting the piece of paper to fit the size of your chosen box.
- To make sure the paper at the bottom of the box stays in place, cut a piece of sticky tape to fold and stick on the bottom of the box and stick the paper on top.
- Pour your chosen colour paint in blobs onto the paper plates.
- Dip each side of the balls into the paint and place into the box (choose different colours if you wish).
- Tape up the box and start to shake!
- Peel the tape from the box and view your masterpiece.
Hints and tips!
- A shoe box is ideal for this activity.
- Try smaller balls such as ping pong balls or larger balls such as a sports ball.